English speaking players

In this section you can talk about everything.
iConnx
Pro

English speaking players

Post by iConnx » 18/06/2013, 21:58

hi im iConnx. im in Redemption guild. we been here 2 weeks and maxed guild with prolly the most active players in game we are mostly from goa, nexon and global 4story. i think it time to ask you guys to make us a forum. eng speaking ppl find it very hard to navigate this forum cause we do not speak itallion. if u havnt noticed we spend money here. and will be spending more. but maybe not if we dont get recognition buy the owner/dev and gm staff by making us a forum. its not really a request as much as it would be a wise business decision. cause it will help players want to stay here. think about this. and maybe get a GM that sort of represent the english speaking ppl. i have the perfect person in mind if u do this. so it boils down to this if u want our money then u need to respect the fact that we are here. thank u for ur time.

iConnx
Pro

Re: English speaking players

Post by iConnx » 18/06/2013, 22:14

also just the fact that eng speakers cant navigate the forums we are having hard time to even sign up for the forums. we want a forum that shows the game notices too cause we nvr know when somthing is changing or about event

Inzane
Noob

Post by Inzane » 18/06/2013, 22:19

I completely agree with this. As I first went here to report my bug-issues, I couldn't even find the thread/section for it.. at least Chrome could help me with the translator-function.. anyway, I'm not able and not glad about using this translating-app every time to just find the right thing in here. It's a nice structured forum but anyway the most english people who'd like to use it won't even try, since it has no greater sense or use for them. For me personally it's not that huge threat that there's no english-section, but it would keep me here and make me take a look some more often into some threads, so I could maybe trade things with other english talking people.
An english GameMaster or at least some more english announcements would be very nice aswell. It's pretty hard to understand the most admin-messages since they're mostly written in italian. Even if these things are only little thoughts, they would make our "life" here a little better.
At least that's my matter of opinion. I would appreciate it, if you would be determined to help us out a little bit.
Thanks for reading - kind regards.

[GM]Vega
Skilled

Post by [GM]Vega » 18/06/2013, 23:22

Inzane wrote:I completely agree with this. As I first went here to report my bug-issues, I couldn't even find the thread/section for it.. at least Chrome could help me with the translator-function.. anyway, I'm not able and not glad about using this translating-app every time to just find the right thing in here. It's a nice structured forum but anyway the most english people who'd like to use it won't even try, since it has no greater sense or use for them. For me personally it's not that huge threat that there's no english-section, but it would keep me here and make me take a look some more often into some threads, so I could maybe trade things with other english talking people.
An english GameMaster or at least some more english announcements would be very nice aswell. It's pretty hard to understand the most admin-messages since they're mostly written in italian. Even if these things are only little thoughts, they would make our "life" here a little better.
At least that's my matter of opinion. I would appreciate it, if you would be determined to help us out a little bit.
Thanks for reading - kind regards.
we are working on it ^^ thanks for your opinion!

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 18/06/2013, 23:36

Yeah! We're working to divide sections it/en

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 19/06/2013, 1:37

also since ur being nice can u make me full 24? worth a shot i guess.

nulgathrium
Noob

Post by nulgathrium » 19/06/2013, 19:40

iConnx wrote:also since ur being nice can u make me full 24? worth a shot i guess.
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/31507191.jpg

±Ð3vil±
Skilled

Post by ±Ð3vil± » 20/06/2013, 11:39

nulgathrium wrote:
iConnx wrote:also since ur being nice can u make me full 24? worth a shot i guess.
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/31507191.jpg
ahahahah :lol: :lol: