1 month

In this section you can talk about everything.
iConnx
Pro

1 month

Post by iConnx » 01/09/2013, 5:37

this server has 1 month for me and most my freinds. the ACTIVE imbalance is bs and we are tired of it. i know you gm will say there is a balance, but we all know its not a fair balance. true it may be close to same amount of players online, but we all know that vals have very hi afk ppl and that throws imbalance off. even if gm will never admit it. fix this you have 1 month at best. or we go to other private server, plain and simple. me and my freinds shut down goa with all the ppl that left to come here and if we are forced we will leave here and well the rest is simple. there is nothing to agree to or disagree with all u havta know if if this isnt fixed, then we leave. please give me the usual answer like there is same amount of ders as vals at ac time. fk that. play as der and u will see. this is not up for debate anymore. its either u fix this or we leave. and trust me, i know you guys know how i bring so many here and if you dont respect us we leave and we made many freinds here. its your call. if u doubt what im saying then just remember how server was before we came. fix it now, no excuses, just fix it. :) and just so you know what i mean im not talkin about the actual number of ppl that are online im talking about the actual number of ppl that pvp, you can give me numbers all you want but the simple truth is explained every day at arial wars and in any pvp area. fix it and this server has 1 chaqnce to do it, there are too many private servers to have to put up with this anymore

Collinn
Noob

Re: 1 month

Post by Collinn » 01/09/2013, 7:10

Annihilation may leave...but Redemption is here to stay.

And Gates wasn't killed by our people leaving to come here. It was killed by the Mass Exodus to the Global server. Get your facts straight.

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 01/09/2013, 12:26

iConnx we move player continuosly but players move again when balance is ok.
GM aren't a god: players must help for keep a good balance but here there are players that want a simple victory.

(1. GOR isn't the solution)
(2. many peoples already have a double accounts in both sides)
(3. so, where we can place a block? :roll: )
(4. SkyGarden: valorian hasn't interest to partecipate, this faction has all players that war requires)

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 01/09/2013, 15:29

well one idea is to shut off gors ability to merc and just let gor be a faction for trading, another is to give penalty with honor points to the side that outnumbers. there are many ways bro. question is, is anyone gonna take the time to actually do it. i like this server mercu, its just that for the vals that do pvp we are seriously outnumbered by the ders that pvp, difference is tho that the vals that pvp are hardcore pvp cause we havta be because of the imbalance of actual pvp players, as for the der ppl that pvp, they dont havta be hardcore cause they have the numbers to back them up so what we get is the ders that pvp a lot of them wouldnt fight if the numbers wasnt so large so its easier for them to get players to pvp. its easy to go to a war when you know you will have a lot of ppl on your side, and as vals a lot of vals wont pvp cause they know we have so few ppl that will fight. there has to be a way.

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 01/09/2013, 15:34

Players don't use gor to change side due the penalty with war gifts.
Everyone have characters in both side.

During a war there are only ~15 gor (val and der)

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 01/09/2013, 20:34

ok then what about the penalty system i mentioned earlier. i was not saying to penalize the gor way. forget about gor . i am talking about a penalty system for der/val based on the percentage that is online. pnalty for honor points. you should reward the vals that pvp and penalize the ders till we have a balance

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 01/09/2013, 20:35

also to help minimaze ppl having so many accts you should limit accounts to 1 account per ip

zander420
Noob

Post by zander420 » 01/09/2013, 22:03

ok iconn see ya bye go QQ on a diff server this server is strong and u got what maybe 10 players that leave and thats going to kill this server. LMFAO

Azshla

Post by Azshla » 01/09/2013, 22:08

:lol: ok So let me get this straight you are threatening a GM that you are going to take your ball and go home otay have fun see ya...See how well that works for ya Cupcake...

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 01/09/2013, 23:50

http://forum.p4story.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2349

Read patch log to have an idea about advantage of attacker (in this case valorian :roll: ).
Now works with the attacker side instead to be only for valorian.

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 02/09/2013, 3:33

redemption ppl if you dont like what i post dont read it lol. im tryin to fix what i think is wrong on server and even mercu agrees to the problem. you guys are just scared that it actually might happen . and i think we will find a solution, cause mercu is nicely discussing it. i think your scared this will happen :) glad all of redemption logged on to discuss this lol or is it 4 now?

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 02/09/2013, 3:37

oo i see cept that wont work when it so many of them that they just run through us

xSakura
Noob

Post by xSakura » 02/09/2013, 4:06

Comon ppl on derion side if u dont even wanna belive it u guys think u all are wining ac n CW just casue u all are skilled ? buddys we got same skill on both side n guess wht its just numbers its 10 ppl for 1 thts BS lol admit the fact or not its true n the only thing tht can fix this balance is ppl moving frm derion to valorian .. n if u all are saying we are wrong with wht we are saying then u all are just stupid n likes numbers LOL ~ Peace OUt

zander420
Noob

Post by zander420 » 02/09/2013, 4:26

Ok we cant help most vals are siting afk in ac and aw i have been on the val side and seen this. This side is larger ,but we have 4 big guilds that most players go to ac and aw.if your guilds would work together may not be so easy for us to run aw :ugeek:

xSakura
Noob

Post by xSakura » 02/09/2013, 4:53

lol .. LOL .. lol

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 02/09/2013, 16:08

thats just the point bro and that is what i been discussing this whole time, srry u wasnt paying attn. im talking about active pvp ppl. we all agree there is enuf ders, and we all know lot of them refuse to pvp, dont u think its simply cause they think they will just get 10v1? , from prior experience? and now its to the point that many go derion now just cause they tired of it. fact is derions have lot more pvp active ppl, and vals have so few, now u cant argue with that cause its a fact. the reasons dont even matter, it changes nothing, so we are just tryin to figure out how to fix it and its hard to cause like i said earlier ders arent gonna go val cause they are in a cushy and comfortable and protective state. its easy for them as ders cause of the numbers of active pvp. when ders win ac do you guys get all excited and say wow great job guys. im just wondering if there is one der that always says : guys we 10v1 them......nothin to get so excited about. i guess its just a matter of what u want from game. i want honest fair pvp, and i guess ders want easy wins with numbers.

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 02/09/2013, 18:53

ok after ac today even the most stupid der cant even deny what i been saying cause if u even try u know your lying. we should not lose any ap in pvp when we die just cause we are seriously outnumbered so many ders. this is not fair pvp. great ac today guys ! way to go ! what a joke

Collinn
Noob

Post by Collinn » 02/09/2013, 19:57

We know Conn. And we've told you the same thing for the last 2 months.

It's not our fault that Vals won't fight...today at AC....Fenix took forts and left...Elite took the one fort and left....Athenas took one fort and left....Current Fort count:6 to 6.

You started talking about quitting because of the imbalance back in July. Asking GM's to fix what is a player issue(and it is a player issue even you have to admit that). They can't MAKE people stay and pvp. Simple as that. Since your first post on this forum about this issue back on July 7....80 accounts have been moved over to the Val side. 80!!! Incentives have been offered from temporary 24 cloaks to reduced honor loss. With that many moved over you would think that you could try to inspire them to work together...but you seem to rather keep on this Woe and Destruction to Come type of approach.

Fact is that many players just aren't 24/7 pvpers. Deal with it. The imbalance isn't causing a mass player exodus either. I notice that on the 3 different posts that you've made(one in July, one in August and this one) that no one other than you and one or two other people have even said anything.
Did it occur to you that this "major issue" isn't that big of a deal to the rest of us?? YOU want the server and player base to all pvp up to YOUR play style. Fact: Not everyone is hardcore. Fact: Not everyone cares that much about the 'balance' of pvpers 24/7. Some could care less if pvp is balanced at all times. Many come to be with friends and just spend a little time playing a fun game...not get all worked up with trying to 'save the world' from a lack of balance....
It's not an issue that is going to destroy this game or its player base. There are plenty of people here who ENJOY this game. Most here have fun and that is why they come back. Otherwise we wouldn't have the Active players on during the day that we have.
You have taken this "the end is near" position for months. Yet I see the server Growing! Not failing but gaining.
Both side get ganked at times...tho yes I agree it happens to Vals more frequently. Last night vals came through and rocked Krypta for a good long while. Night before...it was Ders.
These things I have stated are the only reason I even bothered to address this post.
Conn...you and I have discussed on many levels this issue time after time. The fact is that I see you trying to control the world and bend it as you see fit. When that fails you toss a fit and cry out that the end is coming, I'm going to quit...or in this most recent post: Both. Give it a rest and enjoy the game.

iConnx
Pro

Post by iConnx » 02/09/2013, 20:10

hmm a little birdy just wsp me something... i think ill see some of u ders as val :) you will see guys what a little bit of conversation can acomplish :) i wont spoil the surprise :) mercu you can close this post now bro. we do not need it anymore, thx for your time :)

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 03/09/2013, 1:52

closed ;)