Marduk's nest and lvl 40 wepons request

In this section you can talk about everything.
xtix
Noob

Marduk's nest and lvl 40 wepons request

Post by xtix » 05/04/2014, 11:18

Hello, i have a new idea about future updates..you should do the Marduk's Nest as in Official server for all the people equal....that is by descreasing the dmg's of mobs so one or 2 maximum people can do it with items +22 on them.
I see that what you GM's did with the 40lv wepons is not equal to all the players is server, just for the ones who charge like crazy. |If you really are taking in consideration other people in server make dragons blood drop easyier or just make it drop or fabric somewhere else so that everyboday can enjoy the newest patches.I say that you aren't equal to all just by the event that you have with the gemstone transfer...only people who have both wepons can win that...so basically is done for those who had shopped allready not for all the server.
Please take in consideration all the above and try to change for the better of people in server, yes money is something important to keep the server online , but think that if more people can craft the 40lv wepons more will charge to upgrade them also.
Thank you!