Doc 100

In this section you can talk about everything.
Selbsthass

Doc 100

Post by Selbsthass » 07/08/2018, 22:50

Hello, im playing since a week now and i think i made some decent progress with getting 105... but now im wondering how i should keep on leveling if the monsters in the Doc are legit oneshotting me if i try to pull more then 5 monsters at once. The Place in Doc 100 with the Toucans are good, but i almost get no Exp at all, even tho i bought a 200% Pot. Im realy confused and asked some of the players, but i got ignored as always because the Players dont seem to care at all. (Pretty Ignorant if you ask me) . No One Bothers to help me at sig either. So i think this is the last chance of getting help before quitting 4story once again. I have the Free 38*22 eq and the Weapon with the Borrowed Accesory and im Using the 20% Magic and Physical Pot, im Playing Archer because its my Fav Class and im Human. I Also thought about creating a Warrior because that Class is easier, but it wouldnt make any fun at all.

VERSACEVERSACE

Re: Doc 100

Post by VERSACEVERSACE » 22/10/2019, 8:56

Hi fren. Are you derion? Find me we can play together. Am VERSACEVERSACE. Also find groups for SIG100 it is quest leveling ask in all chat.. Don't quit be persistent and have fun.