Warrior class

In this section you can talk about everything.
tigerlord
Pro

Warrior class

Post by tigerlord » 04/08/2020, 10:06

this is thread for warrior class.
i am going to talk about reducing the defenses of warrior class.
Defense stance: Physical Defense 125%, Magic Defence: 128% ( previously 135% - 135% )

now i see that all warrior players have left playing and no more people play br with warrior like before.
i saw top ranking warrior left playing br and other modes.
i found warrior an easy kill now even i got more better eq.
i want admin to restore the warrior class back to its glory and equal to all other classes.
i use archer and nw as well.
i found archer to be more standing without buff then warrior.
even a mage can kill you with full buff and shield easily.
without buff and with shield is no problem at all.
and in berserk mode (attack mode) its like mage easy kill with few arrows from archer and warrior cant even have chance to release from flash wow that is so much food for all other classes.
warriors are gone down again.
thanks to admin and complaints from other class players they could not digest the suc8ked class warrior to be risen from ashes. they want them to be like before punching bag.
thnaks a lot.

Exakan
Skilled

Re: Warrior class

Post by Exakan » 05/08/2020, 12:21

Hello,

warrior can be a pretty strong class. He has a lot of stuns and skills like skillblock as well.
Warriors are very tanky on P4Story, the only reason mage can kill him faster is simply that he is a counterclass against warrior.

I play with one of the strongest Nw chars in this server and even I have sometimes problems to kill tanks :P

tigerlord
Pro

Post by tigerlord » 06/08/2020, 3:07

yesterday i was sparing with mage 128 level mage. and he every single time evaded my throwing stun.
and there is so low cool down for his stuns. i never catch up with him if i use iron violation to remove slow skill he was coming and use ice and slow skill again and throwing me away i have already used iron violation from distance slow skill. the throwing axe is garbage.
its projectile . and every body can evade it with ease. we do not see any sign of fear its instant.
worst even u one time luckily get him with throwing axe its only 5 sec his fear or ice takes 7 sec. u are still trap under his 3 skills slow freeze and fear. and 128 level mage was giving me hell damage. while i have set of 42 4. the reason warrior sucks so badly is that u cant see any warrior class in 100 only 3 warrior i am sure who never played solo. and 2 under 50 already left playing this month they have 0 honor, and sasukeuchia is under 80 and this month like in 300.
your all talk does not make any sense when u see ranking. i want to get on top as warrior while i cant.
i am sure i am the oldest warrior player. even with top gears i am sure i cant reach to under 10 until i am with party.
and whole p4story server hates me and i do not know why they are jeleous with me. some are good with me but i am sure they dont wana play with me as well. every single wog and bow they blame me while i play nice even with sucked class.
and br for me is impossible.
i have seen so less warrior playing br. after the defenses lowered.
admin said it was giving only 6 damage to warrior. that's not true. with skills it was giving good damage.
you cannot see he is suppose to left over when u are alone that is the meaning of warrior.
coz they dont have release from stun. nw can make loop on warrior easily. u are head meat for nw coz so many stuns. and skill block if u some how manage to stun him he has release. same goes archer u are chicken shit so slow cant reach archer. he can throw u away and has backward jump skill can create distance easily. and can debuff u and u are weaker then mage when un buffed and dead.
exa try warrior u will know and prove me with ur video u have youtube channel that warrior is awesome class and can reach top no problem at all.
can u do that?
any body prove me solo warrior fights to be strong and winning.

tigerlord
Pro

Post by tigerlord » 09/08/2020, 8:29

his eye skill is total vain coz all classes can have it with medals.
his throwing axe can be evaded by even blind person because it is not straight but projectile.
you should make it straight and increase the speed because its only 5 sec.
if a mage applies slow skill then releasing slow skill warrior class animation is also slow which takes about
all time if his throwing axe is some how successful coz if warrior is fighting with some noob.
he cant reach the the person because the axe is just for 5 sec increase the time to 7 sec.