Aggiornamenti e patch future
[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Aerial War - Patch Log - 23/07/2013 9.30 GMT+2

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 20/07/2013, 19:48

In the next patch:

- The Aerial War every day at 21.30 GMT+2

- Warrior's base skill range is corrected
- Priest's Heal skill is changed (speedy old posture)
- Many skills are now more reactive
- Some skills had a problem during pet riding, now are fixed.
- A bug was fixed in arena
- Mushroom respawn time is decreased by 4h, now respawn every 8h
- When a mushroom into the document respawn there is an alert for all players with its location
- And many other small bugs fixed.

====================
Nella prossima patch:

- Guerra del giardino dei cieli ogni giorno alle 21.30

- Il range della skill base del guerriero è stato corretto
- La skill "cura" del sacerdote è cambiata (velocizzata con la vecchia postura)
- Diverse skill sono ora più reattive
- Alcune skill che avevano problemi durante la cavalcatura ora sono corrette
- E' stato corretto un bug nelle arene
- Il tempo di rinascita dei Funghi nei documenti della missione è stato ridotto di 4h, ora rinascono ogni 8h
- Quando un fungo nei documenti della missione nasce tutti i giocatori saranno avvisati
- Altri piccoli bug corretti

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Re: Patch Log - Coming Soon!

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 22/07/2013, 11:19

Summary
The Aerial War is a kingdom based war. The battle does not limit the number of participants or does it have additional conditions to join the battle. All Valorian and Derion are allowed to join. Gor must be supporting a faction in order to join.

Time
The Aerial War will take place every day at 21:30 GMT+2.
The total given time of the Aerial War will be 40 minutes, but if the kingdom guardian falls in battle the Aerial War will be over and the kingdom that has defeated the guardian will be the victors.

Conditions for Winning
1. Getting rid of the kingdom's leaders that resides at the starting point of the map will spawn the kingdom guardians (enemy base guardians). Defeating the opposing side's Guardians will end the Aerial War and the kingdom that has defeated the Guardians will be victorious.

2. When all kingdom guardians of the opposing factions still live even when the time of battle is over, the side that has captured the higher number of portals will win the match.

Note:
The kingdom that defeats the guardian will be able to use that certain portal to their advantage and also the UI will show as to who is occupying the current portal. However, the center portal can only be reached by the offensive team when 1 of the right or left side of the gate is breached.

[GA]Mercurio
Skilled

Re: Patch Log - 23/07/2013 9.30 GMT+2

Post by [GA]Mercurio » 23/07/2013, 1:03

Riepilogo
La guerra del giardino dei cieli è una guerra basata sui regni. La battaglia non ha un limite sul numero di partecipanti e non richiede particolari condizioni per unirsi alla battaglia. Tutti i giocatori Valorian e Derion possono partecipare.
I giocatori GOR devono supportare una nazione per poter partecipare alla guerra.

Tempo
La guerra del giardino dei cieli si terrà ogni giorno alle 21.30.
La durata totale dell'evento è di 40 minuti, ma se i guardiani del regno cadranno in battaglia la guerra del giardino dei cieli avrà termine e la fazione che uccide il guardiano avversario ne uscirà vincitrice.

Condizioni di Vittoria
1. I guardiani del regno risiedono nei punti iniziali della mappa. Uccidendo i guardiani della regno avversario la guerra del giardino dei cieli avrà termine.

2. Se al termine del tempo massimo entrambi i guardiani del regno sono ancora in vita, vincerà la battaglia il regno che ha conquistato il maggior numero di portali.

Nota:
Il regno che ucciderà i guardiani dei portali avrà il vantaggio di poter utilizzare i portali conquistati. Il portale centrale potrà essere conquistato dagli attaccanti solo se almeno uno dei due territori a destra o a sinistra sarà già stato conquistato.